Turnaround Time

This company talked me into joining their scam group in 2010 by telling me they were associated with our local gas & electric company, LG&E, so I thought they were credible. In the fall of 2011 LG&E disconnected my Gas service due a gas leak.

I called the company then called, Professional Home Services, Naiperville, IL. and was told they did not have representation in the State of Kentucky and for me to call a reputable Plumbing service in Louisville, Ky. have them find the gas leak and make the repairs and send the paid invoice to them and they would reimburse me. I called a local reputable Plumber, they work two days discovering and repairing the gas leak.

I was presented with an invoice for $1800. for their service, I promptly wrote them a check for $1800. and received a paid in full invoice. I made a copy and sent the invoice to Professional Home Services.

They denied the invoice and refused to reimburse me. In 2012, I called this corrupt company and told them to cancel all membership for my address. Since this phone call I am still receiving annual invoices that I will not pay. When they reimburse me the $1800.

I may consider paying one invoice for 2012. This is probably the most scandalous people operating in America and getting away with it.

They seem to change their name frequently to avoid paying any of their repair claims. WHO EVER READS THIS, DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS SCAM, STAY AWAY

Review about: Pivotal Home Solutions Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Reimburse me $1800 and completely delete all my information from your system..

Comments

PivotalHomeSolutions
Naperville, Illinois, United States #1269218

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. If you would like us to address your questions or investigate your situation, please feel free to give us a call at 888-414-2197 or you can e-mail us through our website at http://www.yourhomesolutions.com.

Pivotal Home Solutions has over 1.2 million contracts in multiple states throughout the U.S.

Our company is a trusted provider of comprehensive warranty plans, as well as leasing programs for water heaters and appliances in some markets. We strive to provide a great customer experience.

Vettnpapaw
to PivotalHomeSolutions Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1269791

I know for a fact that you are not going to reimburse me for the long standing invoice of $1800. You have send me letters wanting me, a 76 year old Senior, to jump through hoops for some *** reason, to get reimbursed, but I know as well as you do that you have no intention on God's Green Earth, to reimburse me.

Your outfit, was called back in 2012 and was told to cancel all connection with your group, and for some *** reason you have continued to send me a bill.

Please save your postage, because I will not pay for what you consider service. I really would like for you to tell me what you do for the general Pubic, other than continue to rip them off?

PivotalHomeSolutions